Background

Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Men We Share


I adore my
Mother-in-law.
She loves me
and I know it.





I love her for many reasons but the greatest is because of the son
she raised...
Jeffrey Keel Hutchins
My Husband

He possess all the good qualities that I need in my life and he learned them from her. I know that he is able to love me completely because he was loved first by her.

She also raised him to be like
HER Dad
It was a man Jeff never met yet always knew. All his life he heard wonderful stories about "Daddy". So many times I've heard that Jeff is like him. I've heard that from her.

She also raised him to be like
MY Dad
The first man I loved and the first one who loved me. Jeff is the only one who has loved me the same. They are so much alike. He developed qualities like him from her.

So it seems appropriate that those two wonderful men, who were so much alike, and who we adore the same way...
MY Dad and HER Daddy,
share the same birthday
TODAY!




Thanks Bobbie
for the wonderful son you raised and
Happy Birthday
to the men we share.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Krista:
Thanks for the kind and loving words about me and my Dad and our Son, Jeff. I have been so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for loving our son the way you do. It's been such a wonderful blessing to know our children have chosen mates who will love them always, no matter what! We have been blessed to have all three of our children marry such good people. You're right! I love you!

Bobbie

Rachel said...

I loved this post...probably because I LOVE Aunt Bobbie so much. I've learned a lot from her, as well, and have so many great memories shared with her.

Rich said...

There is something about the men on our family. I'm glad to be apart of it. :)

Rich said...

sorry Jeanell posting here

Grandma Beatrice said...

I to want to thank Bobbi for the wonderful person that she is and being able to love some of the same grandchildren I do. She is an inspiration to me. I am also privileged to love the same to men in my life, especially the one you call Dad. They are all amazing. Thank Heaven for Father's!

Anonymous said...

Do you have any photos of how you guys celebrated? I'd love to see them....