Background

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Big game, Big...

Heartbreak.
Cowboys 1 ... Logan 4

Don't be sad... we're not.
(We're not NOW. We were for a few minutes as seen above.)

There is still hope to finish top in the Region!
It's a 3 way tie
for 1st place in Region 11
between Grantsville, Morgan and Logan.
---------------
We will know more after Thursday.
We're excited! Until then,
thanks for loving our boys!


You can't feel blue when you wake up to this...
Dill left it for his brother this morning.
Just makes you smile!

(click to see bigger)


***I have to give proper credit to The Tooele Transcript Bulletin for the picture of Tyson sliding in the post below. But thanks for thinking I was that talented Natalie!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you everyone, we'll be ok

-Tyson

Anonymous said...

Darn it!! I've checked your blog 3 times to see what happened! I should've just done the "old-fashioned" thing and called your cell. I hope tomorrow goes better, I am going to try and make it:)
P.S.
Hummer is going to make a great husband...

Lacey Sue said...

I have to say, I almost cried (okay, so maybe a tear or managed to slip out) when I saw that first picture of Ty. Good grief I am a boob! I am still cheering for you Ty, the team will pull through, I have great confidence in the cowboys!! And sweet Dill..more than a tear or two slid down with your note- I love siblings!!!

Kimberli said...

I must admit... I'm sad. :( Hopefully luck will be with the Cowboys for the remainder of this weeks games and they can still come out on top. It kills me that I can't see these games in person, but thanks to your blog and the Cowboy baseball blog and my mom's text messages every inning, I feel like I at least keep up on top of it a little bit.

P.S. Hummer is a good bro!