Background

Monday, April 6, 2009

Take a break!

Today is the first day of
SPRING BREAK
What's going on here?









It's also opening day of BASEBALL. So Dad is "working from home". He really is working but we have to hassle him. His beloved BRAVES actually played last night.


Me? I'm blogging. Don't hassle me! I heard the message from the Priesthood Session... and I'm not distracted. I got up, studied my lesson, did a little laundry and have been very productive. So leave me alone,
I AM NOT DISTRACTED!


Ty is focused today. He's been to practice. He and Taylor have "rigged" a sound system for the field. Now he is headed to his game (we are close behind him).



And Dill...
well, not so focused. It is 12:30 p.m. and here he is. It speaks for itself... there is nothing left to say.

We know it's not the most productive day but sometimes you deserve to
MONKEY around.

We're HAPPY.
Hope you are too!

1 comment:

Scottfunkel said...

What is this "Spring Break" that you speak of?