Background

Friday, January 29, 2010

REALLY?! Well, we do NOT miss you.

REALLY? You have got to be joking!
Again, really??

A few days ago we got this card in the mail proclaiming
that someone misses us.

My first thought was
"How sweet!"
My next thought was
"Who could possibly miss us?"
My third thought was,
"Are you kidding me? ... REALLY?"


The card was from ...





So are you telling me ...
Proactiv wants us to be return customers?
That would mean ...
Proactiv is hoping it's product has failed.

Really Proactiv? ... Really?
What are you thinking ?? !!

Let me be the first to
apologize that your product worked.
So, so sorry to disappoint!



Again... REALLY?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Facebook:

Racheal Silva: I love your Blog I need blog lesson bad.

Liz Frampton: I got the same thing and thought "what the heck?!" ;) glad I'm not alone!