Background

Monday, January 11, 2010

Don't Hate Me because...

my calling is better than yours!


Awe...
Don't look at me like that!!
Don't raise your fist like you're goin' punch me.
It's all good!


A few posts down ( "He is Mindful" ) I shared the experience of receiving my new calling.
It was truly AWESOME and testimony building.

Since that day, I've been approached by some as to what the calling actually is.
My intention today was to tell you.

But then I thought...
what fun would that be?
It would be NO FUN at all.

Then I thought...
Hey! GAMES ARE FUN!
And since it's Monday...

we could all use a little... So why not play!

These are the rules:

  • Guess the new calling by leaving a comment.
  • If you already know the calling, leave a clue for the other players. (I'll leave a few clues there as well, so definitely click on the comment section!)
  • That's it! It's an easy game.

    Clue #1...
    The new calling never causes frowning, crying, frustration or anything of that sort for me... or Jeff (a.k.a my therapist).

Click on "comments" below and lets begin.

17 comments:

Krista said...

Clue:
I did not know this calling exisited.
I do not have any lesson "material".

Check back later for more clues.

Guess as often as you'd like.

Anonymous said...

Clue:
Many will seek her, but few will follow

Shaun said...

Clue:
It would be frustrating for her mother

Krista said...

Oh these are classic and SOOOOO true!!

Next clue:
You have to go throught the stake to get to me!

Krista said...

Next Clue:
There is no "Class"

Em said...

Clue:

While there is no weekly "preparation", Krista is so prepared for this calling!

Natalie said...

I am guessing you are the Emergency Preparedness person?

Anonymous said...

Food Storage organizer

Unknown said...

I think they have put you in charge of making sure the temp. in the water fountains is just right? ;)

p.s. No one else was guessing???

Krista said...

All good guesses but note that I do not COOK, nor do I have a basement full of canned goods and water. However, we are trying to stock up on the toliet paper... maybe we can trade for a can of corn someday.

Next Clue:
I can do this calling whenever and wherever I please, mostly.

Even though I work alone, 1000's can see if I am doing my job well.

The bishop write me notes.

Rachel said...

Clue: She will always know what's going on in the ward as a whole.

Krista said...

Last Clue:
It requires technology.

Jenn said...

I think it is the family history consultant. I didn't know this calling existed until I got the calling when I was pregnant with Brynlee, and it only lasted for 3 months!!

Glen's Family of TEN said...

I am not sure...I do have a guess but I KNOW one thing...no matter what calling you have you would do a FABULOUS job. I am guessing it is over the stake/ ward calendering on the stake/ward websites.

Teresa, mom, Deitz, Aunt Dee Dee said...

Stake historian. That's my pick.

Anonymous said...

Shaun, your comment may be true, but I expect a call from Krista any day now be her adviser.

I know she appreciates all the great things I can do on the computer and is excited for me to share all my new ideas with her.

Your welcome to come and spend a day with me, I"m sure you would be impressed!!!

By the way, I just lost this comment and found it again!!

Surprised, huh!! See ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

Krysten Taylor Egan: I was once in an older ward and they had a calling for one of the ladies to make homemade bread each week for the sacrament! But I'm sure yours is better - I'm guessing Stake Music leader!

Susan Orgill Ratcliffe: You and your games.
I'll have to tune in when it's big reveal time.
Boo.