Background

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Are you addicted?

If you are not already addicted to "24" ... here is your chance. I found an UNBELIEVABLE deal on all 6 seasons!

These are the words of a fellow consumer:
"I was in Best Buy today to take advantage of buying the new Season 1 DVD for $16.99. Upon looking closer at the item, there was a $15 off coupon that said it could be used for seasons 2-6 for up to $75 off.I got to the cashier, noted the coupon and it was scanned and it took my total from $110 down to $29.This coupon is included with ALL Season 1 SE DVDs. It is on the front cover of the SE DVD. This coupon is a manufacturer's coupon, not a Best Buy coupon. So I picked up Season 1-6 for $28 plus tax."

Okay, so if you are clueless about this series, I will just say this ... It is the most INTENSE thing you will ever watch (I am not exaggerating at all). It is different, but equally, as addicting as Twilight! My Dad, Jeff's Dad ... well, ALL of Jeff's family ... we all wait with baited breath for the next season to be released. Then we are held hostage for a week!

Hint: It makes a GREAT gift for that hard to buy for man!

No comments: