Background

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just use Toilet Paper

I remember the days of "Toilet Papering" ... when Walden Gurney called my parents in the middle of the night and we all had to return to his house to clean up the mess we'd made.


I remember the days of "Egging" ... during the Jr. Prom. When trucks were almost wrecked and teenagers were almost killed.


Yes, I fondly remember those good old days, which leads me to my question: When did one replace the other? I speak of the other evening when our front door was EGGED. It was not the Jr. Prom... just an ordinary summer night. I'm all for teenage fun (been there, done that) ... but I beg for these youngsters to learn from their parents and JUST USE TOILET PAPER!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Oh the era of toilet papering; or should I say TP'ing! I remember it well. Sorry it's taken so long to respond. Work's been crazy. Love your blog, so well layed out and designed. Always nice to catch up on things!
Disneyland was amazing, although I am a little jealous of your Pirates breakdown story... only because I'm a disney geek. We did ride Space Mountain 6 times, only waiting in a normal line once-- 45 minutes, the others were right on with the fast pass. Love that!! :)

Hope all is well, once you get out of Twilight land! :)

Love and Light,
Casey