Background

Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm in a TRANCE

Twilight ... 3 weeks of reading

New Moon ... 3 days of reading

Eclipse ...







I promised I wouldn't fall into the trance and yet, here I sit ... and sit and sit and sit ... not putting the darn book down! My concern is, who will teach Sunday School this week? Since I've hardly had time to prepare my lesson. Maybe Bella, Edward, Jacob? Oh wait, they aren't living in the same world that we are. It might just have to be Jeff Hutchins, but ... Could he? ... Would he? ... or is he to upset because I haven't spoken or looked at him for 3 days straight?!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Krista, you are funny! I'm glad you found some good reads. I love when books do that to me. Don't you? Despite all your addiction warnings, I think I might have to pick up these books, everyone is raving about them. :)