Background

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thank You. No, Thank YOU. No, Thank YOU.


You all know the saga of buying the new car. We finally found what we were looking for at Brent Brown Toyota. They THANKED us for buying the car. We THANKED them for having what we wanted. We sealed it with a firm handshake and that was that. A THANK YOU for a THANK YOU, fair and square.

Well, we were "one up-ed" when, a week later, the UPS gal showed up with a package. Would you have guessed it was a gift from Brent Brown Toyota ... ummm, I wouldn't either. But low and behold, it was! They sent us this grand door mat, personalized with an "H" just for us. It also included another "THANK YOU". So, I guess they got the last word! They've left me very impressed! I've been a Honda Girl for many years but I just might change teams with this kind of treatment!

So here is our front door. Don't you think it looks more welcoming with the new mat? THANKS Brent Brown!

1 comment:

Em said...

WOW! I'm impressed with 'ol Brent Brown! Much better than the pen I got from Larry Miller! That is great!