Background

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Walk with us down Memory Lane


I got this from Em and thought it was fun. Here are the rules:

1. Add a comment to our blog. Leave a memory that you and I (or any member of our clan) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot (or just saw us in passing), anything you remember will be awesome!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It should be fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about one of us, we'll assume you're playing the game and we'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

So, while you think, let us just say ...
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!

P.S. This picture is of old Cooley's Lane in Grantsville. Isn't is great? If any of you have a memory of us there ... don't post it! LOL... LOL... LOL! We're just kidding, we didn't spend any time down there!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi, Krista!
Some of my favorite memories including your family:
- inspiring Relief Society lessons (yours were always my favorite)
- Primary (the small chance I had to serve in there while you were Pres.)
- Newsies in the Children's Sociable
- family parties every summer
So glad to be part of the same family!

Natalie said...

Krista:
I remember as a little girl always being so excited for your valentines day, and Halloween surprises! They were alway hands down my favorite treat. And i loved it that even when I was a teenager I wasn't too old to receive these surprises! Thanks!

also, who could forget the matching family sweatshirts with numbers on the sleeve? Do you remember your number? We should do something like that now just for laughs and old times. I've bet we've tripled the size!

Krista said...

RACHEL... thanks for the memory, it's great! If you have a blog I will leave one for you. You can email the address to me at: KJHutchins@aol.com

Em said...

How would I begin to share the memories......But one thing that shot to my mind was taking stats for the GHS baseball team together! Thanks to you, my love for baseball began! Learning the rules, the ins and outs of baseball was great! But hanging out with you was the best! Thanks! Let the memories keep a comin!