Background

Monday, July 7, 2008

It's over, yet just beginning

"Twilight" has finally come to a close. I, much like Bella, find myself entranced in the mystery named Edward. It's amazing how he can suck you in (no pun intended) to a point of no return.

However, if someone could simply something for me I would greatly appreciate it. I read this part of the book over and over... and am still confused. Therefore, the question ... Where exactly did Alice come from and who changed her? Am I thinking deeper than necessary?

So on to "Eclipse"... Farewell to you all.

NICE CATCH!! My cousin, Natalie, informed me that I was moving on to the wrong book. THANKS NATALIE! I've got to admit that I was reading along thinking, "What?" However, now I'm good... Well, if you call "good" crying yourself to sleep!

Oh "New Moon"... You are KILLING me!

2 comments:

Em said...

Be patient,young Grasshopper! All questions will be answered in time!

Natalie said...

Krista, I think eclipse is the 3rd book! You need to read New Moon next.I can't even remember the answer to your question, maybe I should reread.