Background

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Little E

I go to church for many reasons but one of the best is for this face. It waits to see me and I get this look when I am spotted. Are the treats that I carry in my bag really necessary? Maybe. Do I care? NO!

For you see... Tyson, Dillon, Jackson and Hunter have all outgrown me. Do they still love me? Sure. But are they willing to sit on my lap and drown me in those wet-slobbery kisses? Definately not! However, they do still like my gum... that's a plus.

So, I will take "Little E" for as long as he is willing. And as for the candy in my bag ... I'm not above bribing for a little LOVE!

FYI: Tyson and Dillon are mine through and through. Jackson is mine too but really belongs to Jeri and Kevin Butler. Hunter and E (a.k.a Easton) belong to Brandon and Kristina Johnson but they are also mine. We are SO LUCKY to have them all in our ward ... oh, how much more fun to go to church!

4 comments:

Em said...

Keep that little Easton as long as you can! We all need one!
Em

Kristina said...

You don't need to bribe them with candy and gum, they love you guys anyway!! We are lucky to be in the same ward!

Emily said...

I totally understand, Krista!
When I visited your ward yesterday I thought "little E" was so cute waving and smiling at you. :)

Anonymous said...

I belive little e makes us all happy! I am however patiently waiting the results of the 5 second rule pull.