Background

Friday, January 21, 2011

Depends whose HANDS it's in.

Taken from the "Hidden Arsenal"
Orginally written:  February 8, 2010


I've had an on-going
argument with this lady...

I've been telling half truths.
I've been claiming BASEBALL
is the best sport and much better than basketball.






But the truth is...
it all depends
whose HANDS it's in!



When this fellow is holding
the baseball
well then,
BASEBALL
is my favorite.




When this fellow is holding
the football
well then,
FOOTBALL
is my favorite.



... or
vise


... or
  versa



Therefore, Auntie Jo stands by
the claim that
basketball is her favorite
even though she's married to
"Coach Anderson"
who coaches
BASEBALL and FOOTBALL 
but certainly NOT BASKETBALL!


I can however, see where
she is coming from...
for it was on the
basketball court when
"Teenage Aunt Jo"
first fell in love!

And even though
the hair has changed
I suppose the feelings
stay the same.

Maybe that explains why
I love
Grantsville
COWBOYS
and
FOOTBALL
 and
RED
including
RED uniforms
and
RED hair!


Well, the actual
Falling in Love
for Jeff and I
happened after the above,
very handsome picture was taken
but all that matters is that...
it happened

and still happens
every
single
day!

So the lesson for the day, and every day, is to remember ...
when it comes to LOVE...
no matter who you LOVE...
It all depends whose HANDS it's in!
Who are you holding in your hands?

***SIDENOTE:
No matter who's hands this TENNIS
racket was in,
I will never love TENNIS!

However, you've gotta
love that hair!


5 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

I also love red.
Cowboys.
And cowboys with red hair!
I also love cowboys football...because of a sweetheart that played! Ah....you've got to love 'em!

Teresa said...

My high school colors are the same. And my man looked super skinny in his football uniform, too. And he wore a white tux for our wedding too. And my dress looked like yours, too. Just thought you'd want to know!

Unknown said...

How fun was that post love seeing wedding photos

Anonymous said...

Memories, good memories!

Unknown said...

I love your posts and I have to admit that I am jealous of your amazing writing and blogging. You are a great writer. You brighten my day!