Background

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's Jummer Time!

Have you ever heard of
"Jimmer Time"

It is lovingly referred to as
the time when BYU's
star player
Jimmer fredette
is on the court.

Now, I've already made it clear that basketball is not my favorite sport but when Jimmer is involved... well, then it is.


I love Jimmer
because he's CALM.
He never seems rattled.
He never seems hurried.
He's just Jimmer.
One can't help but love him.



He kind of reminds me of someone named...
"Hummer"
By way of example, let me introduce you to
"Hummer Time"

This morning.
School starts at 8:00.
Hummer arises at 7:50.
Mom is panicked.
Hummer is CALM.

Then "Hummer Time" ensues...
He showers ... CALM.
He dresses ... CALM.
He brushes ... CALM.
He was never
RATTLED or HURRIED

He was late but he smiled
and kissed me goodbye.
One can't help but love him.
That pretty much sums up
"Hummer Time" 
It's very similar to
"Jimmer Time"

So I guess, in reality, it's simply...
"Jummer Time"

Can you see the similarities?
I think we could all stand to use a little more
"Jummer Time"
especially these 3
crazed faces,
whom you can refer to as
"Jristy Time"
(You know, Jeff-Krista-Ty ... LOL!)
or in plainer terms, simply... 



HIGH STRUNG

 


Today, I think I'll treat
myself to a little
"Jummer Time"

Care to join me?

(Which, by the way, includes
eating cereal right out the box and leaving your clothes on the floor.)

No comments: