Background

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Dentist is 17.

Today I went to the
DENTIST

I walked in the office to find that he is just a
TEENAGER
You don't believe me?
Well, I have the pictures to prove it!


See...
 Dr. Allred is only
17 years old.

He plays baseball at
Grantsville High.
I saw him play like, just yesterday.

If you don't believe me,
Tyson can vouch for it
because that's him
in the picture too.

If you need further proof...
Dillon was there too.
He had a nice toasty bath
before we left for the game.

And really,
those eyes don't lie!


So what the heck?!
Since when can 17 year old kids practice dentistry?



And since when is it legal to let
these 2 little boys into 
dental and eye school?

Can't the world see all they
really care about is cheering for
Karl Malone?


Speaking of, maybe I'll watch
Stockton & Malone tonight while
I rock that baby with the big eyes
or...
 does that baby have
GHS baseball practice?

I forget!
(Have I mentioned I'm 40?)

But seriously,
Thanks
Bubba
for a great and
painless dental visit.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOve it! MJ said about the same thing when he went to him a while back. But he said he was awesome, so I guess he is one of those child prodagies?? (please forgive my spelling)

Taylor said...

I have never seen that pic of Tay and Jake- it is awesome. I am so glad that your visit was painless :)

Anonymous said...

Comments from Facebook:

Liz Frampton:
hahaha! that's SO funny. btw, is that my brother Jon in the background of the baseball picture? creepy!

Krista Johnson Hutchins:
Yeah, I noticed that ... he was just a little boy back then. :)

Jacob Butler:
Was he wearing gold shoes? ;)

Krista Johnson Hutchins:
LOL!

Jon Frampton:
The ultimate Athletic Supporter... That's at BYU before the overhaul I believe.

Krista Johnson Hutchins:
You are correct Jon!

Jon Frampton:
State Champs right?

Krista Johnson Hutchins:
Correct again! :)

Jon Frampton:
But really, what the heck was I doing standing there... Weird! I do appreciate the reminder about what once was. No, not that your son was a little boy, or that the dentist is a multi-sport state champion, but rather that at one time, a long time ago I looked Good! Oh I kill myself...