Background

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Kiss Alot !


I went to the post office today
and witnessed 2 people
hug and kiss who were
NOT MARRIED
to each other!!

Immediately it made me... 

And as I walked in the sunshine
I thought to myself,
I love this small town.
For you see, here we kiss.

It's how we say HELLO.
It's how we say GOODBYE.
It's how we say THANK YOU.


These two kissed me
even before 
I married their son.
Now I kiss them.

I've kissed
the Bishop before.
Well, he was a relative
but it might have looked
sketchy if you didn't know.


I kiss every
single,solitary
Little One
I can get my
hands on.

Sometimes they
wipe them off.

I kiss teenage boys too.
Their parents
don't even care
nor do
their girlfriends.


I kiss girls sometimes.
Especially when
they're crying,
which is ALWAYS!


I use to kiss this man.
Now he's in heaven.
I'll kiss him again,
someday.


I've kissed
EVERY single person
in this picture,
lots of times.



I've even
kissed
my husband's
brother!



I kiss these guys too
but mostly they like
to kiss each other
and it grosses me out!


These guys don't kiss
but I try to get a little
smooch on the cheek
when I get a chance.


But mostly,
they don't like it.


These guys are my
favorite kissers.
I hope they will kiss me
forever.



After the post office,
 I had to go to the
high school
where I again found myself
wearing a...


I watched a big, burly athlete
hug
another big, burly athlete.
It wasn't GROSS in any way.
It was simply a symbol of
"GREAT to see ya Dude!"



We do that here ... I do it sometimes ALOT!



I hug grown women.
Especially these, because
they love the non-kissers
mentioned above.


I hug married men
quite often
and I  hug
their wives too.


I've even been known
to hug
principals and coaches
but only when
the Lifeguard is there.




Even though it's
totally against "policy"
I hug our
Stake Presidency
every time I see them.




What can I say ... It's what "we do"
So if you're comin' through town ... WATCHOUT!
But don't come lookin' for
the BEST thing about this small town...
the Lifeguard
His kisses are only for me!


And not to offend, but he
is the best kisser...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how huggy this town is! I feel so at home so welcome and it is because of the emotion that comes from that hug/kiss! Keep up the kissin'.....and because this is your blog I will let you say your lifeguard is the best kisser ever....but on my blog I say different!!! lol

Lacey Sue said...

I'm a hugger and kisser myself!!! When I first meet people they are always taken back by the fact that I hug them hello- and goodbye. God gave us arms to hug and lips to give kisses! Why not use 'em!?

sheri said...

I love when ever any of you Hutchins/Jeffries family are around each other! For as long as I can remember you all are such a kissing loving family! Hope it lasts forever!
Sheri Thompson

Anonymous said...

I DON'T WANT TO GROSS YOU OUT, SO I WILL NOT COMMENT!!!
LOVE MOM,
I WAS HONORED TO GIVE YOUR 1ST KISS! WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY.