Background

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My sore head.


Have you ever, seriously, been
smacked up side the head
by Heaven?

Well...
welcome to my LIFE!




I've got a meeting coming up and as I've been praying, only
thought keeps coming to mind

and everywhere I look
the same one thought keeps
staring back at me.

So naturally, it's suppose to
be the basis of the meeting... 
RIGHT?
Of course.

So I shared my thoughts with my councilors
They were good with it EXCEPT
nothing was falling into place.

Then today, while praying
I got smacked right up side the head.
It was then I realized He was saying,
this message is not for them, it's...




Okie-Dokie, I got it.
I need to start wearing a helmet!

1 comment:

Carolynn said...

Thank you for always making me smile. And thank you for all you do to serve EVERYONE around you! Love you