Background

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Present of my Presence

I'm sure you know today is...
Hummer didn't have school so
I thought we could BOND 
by presenting each other with the...
Present of our Presence

Well apparently, Hummer doesn't consider
that much of a present.
As my morning conversation went something like this...

Me:  Dill, Are you going to sleep all day?
Silence.
Me:  Dill, Wanna go do something?
Silence.
Me:  Dill, Wanna go to a movie?
Silence.
Me:  Dill, Wanna go to lunch?
FINALLY...
Dill:  Sure.



Awe ... YAY! ... Time for the "presence!"

Silence.
Me:  Let's go then.
Silence.
Me:  Should we go?
Silence.
Me:  I'm ready when you're ready.
Silence.
Me:  Let me know when you're ready.
Silence.
I retire to the other room.
Then the following conversation ensued on Facebook.
Yes, we were in the same house ... don't pass judgement.



We're running out of time.

12:49pm
Are we going?


egh idk (idk means "I don't know")


WHATEVER!! So you don't want to do anything today?


I'm hanging out with my friends later tonight.


hummmm....


huh?


Never want to hang out with your momma anymore. :(


lol mom chillax haha


I used to be your best friend. :(


you still are


OH... that's FUNNY!!!


So there you have it...
The Present of my
Presence
is no longer needed or desired.
I've been told I need to just
CHILLAX.


So I did...
when I made my own lunch
and told Dillon I wasn't making his!



I'll bet the sons of
Washington and Lincoln
wanted to hang out!

Heck, even Obama's daughters
think he walks on water sand!



Maybe I need to run for office...

Happy Presidents day to ME!
Oh and Dill ... I'll be "chillaxing" during dinner too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing you have nieces :)

Anonymous said...

Nanette Cask Mecham:
You are so creative - I love your blog, it always makes me smile (maybe because I have teenage boys too?) - thanks for sharing!

Lizzy said...

That's so funny. Your blog makes my blog feel inadequate it's so awesome! ;)